Neutrals

F21 top, H&M blazer, Frock Candy pants, Nine West heels, Urban Expressions clutch, sunglasses (here)

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a good, restful weekend. I was on spring break and while I thoroughly enjoy my job, it was nice to let my brain rest. 

I picked up these Nine West heels on sale a few weeks ago and fell in love. They are suede so to me they feel like a 'winter' shoe but I will wear them all year long if I want. Who said we had to follow any kind of fashion rule?



I had a reader ask about how I style my hair this way so I will have a post devoted to that very thing on Thursday. I've also had another reader (a few weeks ago) ask about how I do my top knot. I'll make sure I explain as best as I can. I'm pretty flattered that anyone would want to know about my hair. 


***
Please please please with a cherry on top be so sweet and go vote for me in the Wallis Ambassador Contest. Go like their page here, make sure you accept the little pop-up and look for my picture, click it, then vote. The winner gets flown to London. Hello, LONDON! Is there any place cooler? I would SO appreciate your help! 

AND, I've got a little surprise for you all tomorrow... Have a great day!

* Congrats to Amy Michaels for winning the Sephora gift card! Amy, watch for an email from me!




0 comments:

Post a Comment