Versatility


F21 t-shirt and blazer, Gap pants, ShoeDazzle heels c/o (here), Steve Madden clutch, River Island sunglasses (similar)

I always feel rather proud of myself when I am able to create multiple outfits out of one particular piece. Two items that I didn't think I would wear that much was this floral tee and, believe it or not, my white blazer. Both pieces have been in heavy rotation over the past few weeks and I'm so glad that I have them. If you don't have a white blazer, what are you waiting for? They are the perfect polishing piece to any outfit (option here). And a floral tee is just fun.



Here are just a few ways that I have worn my floral tee:

(Read posts here, here, and here)

And here are, in addition to the two above, a few ways that I have worn my white blazer:

(Read post here, here, and here)

Have a great day!







0 comments:

Post a Comment