Animal Prints for Fall

With fall rapidly approaching, I've been thinking about adding more animal prints to my wardrobe. Animal prints are fun at any time of the year, really, but something about them just seems perfect for cooler weather.

I've put together a collage of a few pieces that I think would carry you from fall all the way through winter. Some pieces (like the shoes and bags) are perfect for year-round.


I've already purchased this printed short coat from Zara (on sale for $50!) and I can't wait to throw it on with some skinny jeans. I think it will also be a great jacket to put over a black dress (or really any color dress for that matter) in the winter.

gloves

These winter gloves are so cute and for only $9 I think they would be the perfect addition to any woman's wardrobe. In my opinion, animal prints look great paired with other bright colors and I think these gloves would look so cute with any of the above coats.

Shoes and More

Since any animal print lover's wardrobe wouldn't be complete without a bag or shoes, I've included a few of my favorites.

* Don't forget to enter The Rad Market giveaway here and the Forever 21 giveaway here.

Please do me a huge favor and stop by the Wallis Facebook page and vote for me. I'm in a contest with several other bloggers to win a trip to NY for fashion week and your vote can make all the difference. You can vote hourly here!






0 comments:

Post a Comment