Two Trends, One Look

Two Trends, One Look




As you know (especially if you have been reading my blog), the floral trend as well as the color trend have both been pretty popular for quite some time. I decided to put together an easy-to-wear look that subtly incorporates both trends. 

Since I am pretty much obsessed with blazers at the moment, I decided to start with a bright red one. If you don't own a blazer, it is a must (in my opinion) for your closet. You can get navy, black or camel as a basic (you will wear it forever), but then getting one or two blazers in bright colors will bring a little excitement to your wardrobe. Forever 21 has some great blazers here and here if you want some inexpensive options.

The little floral top works perfectly under the red blazer. I liked the idea of using two bright colors (the blazer and the sandal) to keep the look springy. Of course I had to throw in some distressed jeans to keep the look from becoming too formal. 

I hope you guys have a great day! Don't forget to like my facebook page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment