Basic Bright Blouse

Who knew that a simple blouse in a bold color could be so versatile? I've mentioned many times now that I am trying to get the most wear out of my clothing as possible. Looking back over the past few weeks (and months) I have realized that my favorite Old Navy blouse has gotten a lot of use. Here are some of the ways I have worn it:

Read post here

Two solid colors together make for a great combination!


Read post here

The same blouse toned down with a neutral blazer.


Read post here

Spice it up with some printed pants!


Read post here 

Throw in some stripes and a classic blazer for a polished look.

And if you missed Monday's post:


I am in no way tired of this basic blouse and can't wait to try many more combinations. Have you tried to create several looks around one blouse?

Have a great day!






0 comments:

Post a Comment