Keeping It Casual

F21 top and earrings, Old Navy vest and sunglasses, H&M jeans, New York Transit heels, Limited clutch, belt from
TJ Maxx, handmade necklace

This past weekend was pretty busy. We spent Saturday afternoon with my brother-in-law who came in to town for a visit. We went to lunch, to church, to dinner, and hung out a bit at my mother-in-law's house. For a weekend of running around, I kept my look very casual. I think this is actually the first time that this vest has made an appearance on the blog without some kind of jacket layered on top. 




Get your posts ready for tomorrow's Top Three link-up! The post should include your top three (your favorite or most popular) outfit posts from February. Please make sure that you link back to my blog. You must also be a follower of this blog.

I can't wait to see what you come up with. Have a great day!




0 comments:

Post a Comment