Busy Bee

Asos Top, Francesca's blazer, Gap jeans (similar), Target heels (similar), Aldo clutch, sunglasses, Charming Charlie jewelry (except for F21 earrings)

I got to hang out with my sister and my sweet little niece (she is 3 months) this past weekend. My sister lives an hour away from me so we don't see each other as often as we would probably like. 

We started by meeting a mutual friend (and her sweet baby) for lunch at a sushi restaurant. Then we hit up a couple of boutiques and I helped her pick out some new clothes. It is always so exciting to shop after having a baby. I remember exactly how much fun I had after my babies... Sorry hubby.





Next Thursday will be the next Top Three link-up. Gather your favorite three outfit posts from this past month and make a post with them. Don't forget that you must be a follower of this blog, and kindly link back to it in your post.

Have a great weekend!






0 comments:

Post a Comment