Basic Blouse

F21 blouse, Francesca's jeans, Tinley Road pumps, unknown belt, F21 bangles,
handmade earrings, Essie's 'status symbol' polish

There is something I just love about a basic blouse with jeans. I got this sheer blouse at F21 (I promise I shop other places y'all) for only $10. I just can't pass up good deals when they come my way. I mean, it was practically begging me to buy it!

I love these flare jeans but didn't realize how short they looked until I posted the pictures. When I do a flare leg pant, I love for them to be long enough that the shoes just barely peek out from beneath them. One thing I love about my blog is that I see myself, hopefully as others see me, so I can change things when they don't work. Sometimes the mirror lies to you!




Have a fabulous day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment