Get the Look

Get the Look
(Click picture for details)



I am loving the leopard shorts that Ashley Tisdale was spotted in not too long ago. Paired with a t-shirt and black blazer, these shorts make for a fun outfit. If you aren't willing to pay $250 (the price tag for her lovely shorts) then the option I picked out at only $37 should sound a little better. 

I love this look but I don't think you would be limited to a gray t-shirt and black blazer. I think these shorts would be fun with a bright t-shirt and some black sandals like this. Or maybe pairing the shorts with a black t-shirt and a pair of bright sandals would be fun. Either way you look at it, these shorts have fun possibilities! 

I hope you guys have a great day! I am finally getting my hair cut and colored. (I am three months past due.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment