Get the Look

Get the Look
(Click picture for details)

I have always liked Olivia Palermo's style. Her outfits exude style and class. For someone so young, she has definitely stood out as someone to pay attention to for her style.

Now, I am not a slave to celebrity news. I do not care about their relationships or whatever else they do. I can, however, appreciate someone with good taste. Olivia has great taste and therefore is worth watching.

I love this look. It is so easy and relaxed with the skinny jeans and flats but the lace t-shirt dresses it up. The straw tote is also a great bag for summer.

What do you guys think? Do you like her look? What do you think about celebrities? Do you follow them closely or just admire someone's style? I'd love to know!

                                                                 ***

If you follow me on facebook, then you might have seen an update pop up in your news feed. I have decided to devote an entire post to you, my awesome readers. Do you have any summer trips planned? Send me an email (amyshaughnessy@yahoo.com) with your destination and I will come up with an outfit set inspired by that place. I will feature it as a post on the blog. (If you aren't going anywhere this summer, then just pick your dream vacation spot and I will still create a look inspired by that place.) If you are a blogger, then I will include a link to your blog so people can check out your blog! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment