One Item, Two Looks

One Item, Two Looks




Y'all have probably realized by now that I like to take a single item and create multiple looks around it. This time I picked a pair of mint shorts and created two looks. Since I am not quite tired of the pastel trend yet, I went in that direction for both looks. 

The first look is casual but still slightly dressier than its counterpart. The lace collar and high heel give this would-be casual look a bit of elegance. Since color blocking is not limited to bright or primary colors, I decided to use a pink clutch in the first look.

The second look is a bit more casual and has an 'edgy' vibe to it. The spike earrings and studded clutch give this look a slightly harder feel. (Which I think looks cool against a soft color palette.) Even the shoes have embellishment around the ankle straps to give this look more texture.

Of course I would wear both of these looks. Which is your favorite?

                                                    * Product Review *

I love to change my beauty products every now and then. For the longest time I was using an eyeshadow primer by Mary Kay. It was fine but when I ran out, I went to Ulta to find something else. As you know, there are tons of primers out there but I picked up  Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

Unlike my last primer, this primer is actually flesh colored. I squeeze out a tiny amount (a little bit goes a long way) and dab over my entire lid. I like to wait a minute or two to let it dry before I apply my shadow.

I really love this primer. I've noticed that when I use it, my shadow seems to look vibrant and it really pops. Using this primer also helps to keep my shadow in place all day. The other day I put my make-up on around 6:30 in the morning, worked out (yes, I wear make-up to work out), and by 8:00 that night it was still vibrant looking.

I wish I could tell you how long I have had it. I want to say that I have had it for at least a year. (It could actually be longer but I'm just not sure.) Let's just say that it lasts a long time and I think it is completely worth your money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment